I have seen many Saran Wrap manis floating around the interwebs, and decided it was time I joined the trend. I had this beautiful mint chocolate vision, straight out of the grocer’s freezer. It would be delicate, simple, and adorbs. The end result was not really what I was expecting. It was exactly opposite of what I was going for, actually. It looks like something that would crawl out of the swamp, like Lestat in Interview With a Vampire. It could be the back drop for a monster’s family photo, and might disappear if I were holding a turtle. It would be the perfect man mani, if manly men were to have colored manis. I could totally see Joey wearing it to go hunting, if men wore polish. After all, he wouldn’t want the deer seeing his nails, now would he?
Without further adieu, behold my crocodile saran wrap nails!
2. Two coats of essence LIME UP! were applied.
3. One coat of Seche Vite top coat was applied
4. I waited an hour or so to make sure it was really dry.
5. One coat of OPI Suzi Loves Cowboys.
6. I instantly dabbed it with Saran Wrap and put a coat of Seche Vite top coat on.
I will totally do the Saran Wrap technique again, maybe even for my next set. I will not use this combo, unless of course, I’m out hunting for a deer!
If I don’t blog again in the near future, check the swamp, I might have fallen in!